Dynamometer Systems Tailored to Suit Your Needs
Dynamometer systems from SAKOR Technologies are tailored to suit your needs. Our unique system delivery process helps us build solutions to meet your end use goals. Through this process, we gain a firm understanding of your goals, needs, facilities, and design requirements. This ensures that your test system fulfills the demands of your facility in the most efficient way possible. We collaborate with you to build configured systems that integrate with your equipment and perform according to your requirements.
- Tailored solutions to meet your end use goals
- Integrates with your facility and technology
- Minimizes unnecessary costs or changes to the design process
- Saves your engineers time and energy
- Ensures your solution meets your needs
- Gets your test system up and running faster
Step 1: Consultation
At the consultation step, we work with you to determine what type of dynamometer system is best for your needs, and what, if any, special configurations will integrate best with your products and facility. We specialize in tailored test systems, and ancillary equipment to overcome unique challenges in performance, durability, and quality control testing. If our dynamometer systems aren’t a good fit for your needs, we’ll let you know. We want to help you find the most effective and cost-efficient solution, even if it’s not with us.
- Introductory interview to understand your needs
- Determining the type of dynamometer system and/or ancillary equipment you require
- Gathering information for a preliminary design
- Determining if SAKOR Technologies’ testing equipment is the right fit for your needs
Step 2: Preliminary Engineering & Proposal
After the initial consultation, we can move on to the preliminary engineering and proposal stage. At this stage, we can create an initial design and proposal for you to review. To aid this process and make your preliminary design as accurate as possible, we like to speak with your engineers. When our experts collaborate with yours, we can combine our experience in designing high-quality testing systems with your unique industry expertise. At this stage, we can determine some of the critical long-lead components required for your system, such as the power supply, test automation controller, and dynamometer. This allows us to expedite the assembly process, mitigate risk, and helps us meet your delivery deadline.
- Combines your engineers’ experience with ours to create a perfect-fit solution
- Gives you a preliminary engineering plan for review
- Approximates costs to make budgeting easy
- Outlines equipment needed to expedite construction and assembly
- Identify and specify ancillary equipment such as: fuel systems, air handling systems, modular enclosures, emission analyzers.
- Finalize shipping and delivery requirements.
- Presentation of complete solution for review and approval.
Step 3: Detailed Design & Engineering
With an in-depth understanding of your facility and testing requirements, we create a more detailed design for your test cell and/or ancillary components. We’ll review this design with you and ensure that each component meets the demands of your application. We’ll incorporate any feedback that you have into the design before finalization. This step helps us minimize changes to the final design and keep expenses low.
- Providing a carefully-planned design and reviewing the details with you for maximum accuracy
- Finalize roles and responsibilities, project schedules, and action items needed on location at the facility.
- Ordering long-lead time components for your tailored design
- Incorporating your feedback to minimize changes at later stages
Step 4: Building & Tailoring System Equipment
With designs complete and the details of your test cell system recorded, we can get started on building and tailoring your system. At this stage, we carefully connect and configure all system components to meet the needs of your facility. We construct and test the system at our location, and make any adjustments necessary to ensure the system works as planned at your facility. The modular design allows us to construct and test the system at our location, and reassemble it at your location, with a minimal number of disconnections possible. This helps to eliminate errors in the assembly process and minimizes installation time.
- Constructing and configuring all components
- Regular collaboration and updates to your team on progress
- Regularly testing the system to usage requirements
- Identifying and resolving any problems prior to shipping
- Ensuring the system is ready for shipping and installation at your facility
Step 5: Tailoring Control Test Software
Before we ship the system to your location, we develop and install test automation sequences and the factory acceptance test previously developed in the planning stage. We also configure and install alarms, limits, and any other parameters necessary to protect your equipment.
- Loading and installing DynoLab test automation controller
- Configuring test automation sequences and the factory acceptance test
- Configuring and installing alarms, limits and other parameters
- Confirm that everything is meeting the required specifications for your intended use
Step 6: Factory Acceptance Test Completed
The factory acceptance test is a pivotal part of getting your test cell up and running. This test was agreed upon during the engineering phase, and it is designed to run the system’s key capabilities before leaving our shop. We perform the factory acceptance test at our facility prior to shipping and make sure it performs according to your standards and needs. We fully exercise the machine to meet your approval and ensure the dynamometer system meets your end use goals.
- Test agreed upon during engineering
- Fully exercises the machine to ensure performance
- Performed prior to shipping
- Proves the test system meets your end use goals
Step 7: Installation and Training
Once the preliminary construction and testing is complete, we package and ship the test cell system according to your shipping directions. With all the system solo components at your location, our engineers work with your facilities personnel to install the system and get it running. With the system installed, we will run the customer acceptance test and ensure all components are working properly. We verify the system’s operations according to your requirements, and show your engineers how to create and operate tests. With this training phase, your operators will be able to run the test cell system, and your engineers will be able to reconfigure tests as needed.
- Dynamometer system set up at your location
- All utilities connected and code-compliant
- Operators and test engineers trained in system operation, calibration and running tests based on planned specifications
- Test engineers trained to create additional workflows and tests for your future needs
- The test cell system and all ancillary components are completely working to your satisfaction
The SAKOR Guarantee
We build our test automation systems to fulfill your end use goals. This means collaborating with you and your engineers to understand your needs, and build a system that will meet those needs now and into the future. Our system delivery process is built on ethics and responsibility; our first priority is that your system meets your end use goals, and if we aren’t the best people to do the job cost-effectively, we’ll help you find the right alternative. We don’t believe in planned obsolescence or proprietary parts. We also build our systems to last, with reliable components and software that will continue to serve you for many years to come.